Tiamo French Press Glass 0.3L – Black
Never compromise on great coffee again with this 0.3l French press. Designed with a stainless steel mesh filter this plunger is dishwasher safe. It is perfect for single or double serving.
Never compromise on great coffee again with this 0.3l French press. Designed with a stainless steel mesh filter this plunger is dishwasher safe. It is perfect for single or double servings.
Nothing beats the French press, (also called a Cafetière) for flavour intensity, as well as style. By allowing the coffee grounds to mingle with the water, it creates a stronger, thicker and more piquant cup of coffee, retaining essential oils and sediments that would otherwise get caught up in drip coffee maker's filters.
HOW TO MAKE A GOOD FRENCH PRESS COFFEE
Choose the right ground coffee - medium grounds, with uniformity and consistency throughout. Very coarse grinds may clog the filter, while very fine grinds will pass through the filter, muddying the results.
- Place the pot on a flat even surface.
- Hold the handle firmly, then pull out the plunger
- Add a heaping tablespoon (7-8 grams) of coffee to the pot per 200 ml of water
- Pour hot but not boiling water into the pot, and gently stir
- Carefully reinsert the plunger into the pot, stopping just above the water and ground coffee (do not plunge yet), and let stand for 3-4 minutes
- Press the plunger down slowly, exerting steady pressure.
- After each use, wash the pot with water and mild detergent, and dry thoroughly