Rhino™ Coffee Gear Compact Hand Grinder
This compact hand coffee grinder from Rhino Coffee Gear includes an adaptor so you can grind straight into an AeroPress®. This grinder is a great solution for grinding coffee “on the go” – for travel, work or even just at home.
- Easy to clean
- Conical ceramic burrs ensuring a clean grind – the burrs stay sharp longer and don’t rust
- Adjust for range of grind types
- Compatible with Aeropress Coffee Maker
- Can hold up to 42 grams of coffee beans
- A protective carry bag
The Rhinowares compact hand coffee grinder is one the best quality for money hand grinder on the market. Since the first hand grinder released couple years ago, it has taken the world by storm, beloved by coffee lovers and professionals around the world. It emphasises on the functional aspects of use and performance, it is all in an effort to help achieve a better cup of coffee consistently!
Grinding coffee beans as you brew has the advantage of ensuring optimum freshness and the Rhinowares grinder is also compatible with the Aerobie Aeropress, so you can grind your coffee beans straight into your Aeropress - genius!
- Compact size - the body fits in an AeroPress®
- Quality conical ceramic burrs for consistent grind, easy cleaning and less static
- Easy adjustment for a wide range of grind types
- Smooth grinding motion
- Includes a convenient and protective carry bag
- Superior particle size distribution
Rhinowares uses only high-quality stainless steel and making the unit fit comfortably in the hand.
A lot of thoughts have also been given to the handle. The handle length is optimised for ease of action – especially on the finer grinds; And it has a comfortable knob, and most importantly a solid fit to the grinder so it didn’t come off during grinding.
Rhino compact hand grinder also answers many coffee lovers' requests for a smaller more compact grinder that would fit in an Aeropress, and they took it one step further and included an adaptor that fits to the body of an Aeropress. This adaptor made the process of producing a brew less cumbersome and it’s always good to have something fit for purpose.