Bialetti Venus Induction 4 Cup Gift SetSale!
BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
Add a touch of class to your kitchen with this traditional Italian style, with Bialetti Venus induction pot gift set.
Packed in a beautiful Red window gift box, in this gift set you will find Bialetti 4 Cup Venus Induction Pot and 1 bag of Roast and Ground Filter Coffee, perfect for Moka Pot Brewing.
Sending a gift your friend or your staff will simply love with CoffeeClick this year. Order online from the comfort of your home or office, we will take care of the rest, from packing and shipping directly to your recipient with your personalised greeting.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER €50!
Out of stock
This Moka coffee maker gift set from famous Italian brand Bialetti includes a four-cup coffee maker and a bag of ground coffee. It arrives packaged in a window gift box, the perfect gift idea for any occasion.
An updated version of Bialetti’s iconic Moka Express coffee maker; Stylish and practical, the Venus model is compatible with induction stovetops, as well as traditional stovetops. This version is made of solid materials with a thick boiler for strength and quality and a non-slip and anti-scalding handle that’s ergonomic and comfortable to hold.
Using a Bialetti Moka Express can be daunting to newcomers, but once you know the basics it’s easy to produce a high-quality cup every time:
- Grind your coffee – freshly ground beans will give the best cup of coffee
- Add your water – fill the brewer to the line in the bottom of the brewing section
- Add the filter and coffee – insert the filter basket into the brewer, then fill the basket with coffee
- Attach the sections – screw the top and bottom of the Moka pot together
- Heat your coffee – place it on a moderately hot stove, angling the handle away from heat and leaving the lid open. Coffee will start to bubble into the top brewing section
- Pour the coffee – once the coffee has stopped bubbling, pour it into your preferred mug
*It is important to use a coffee which is of the correct grind for use in Italian Moka pots to ensure a perfect traditional Italian espresso.
**Worth noting that a cup as stated here in regards to the expected volume of each pot is a measurement of a single shot of espresso. For this reason, the 6 cup versions are the most popular.
For Corporate Gifting discount, customised gift options and personalised greeting card, please contact email@example.com
CoffeeClick, for the Love of Coffee!