AeroPress Go Coffee Maker
The AeroPress Go has been designed to provide the same delicious espresso and cold brew style coffee, with the same ease of brewing, like the original, but includes a convenient drinking mug that doubles as a carrying case. Perfect for traveling, camping, or taking to work.
Delicious AeroPress coffee wherever you go.
• Size: 15oz (444ml)
• Includes: plunger, chamber, filter cap, stirrer, filter holder, scoop, filters (x350), lid, mug
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER €50!
The AeroPress Go is thoughtfully engineered to provide all the delicious brewing capabilities of the original AeroPress plus a convenient drinking mug that doubles as a carrying case.
Like the original AeroPress, the AeroPress Go brews remarkably delicious American, espresso, and cold brew style coffee. The AeroPress Go is optimised for travelling, camping, or just going to work by making it convenient and easy to take your AeroPress with you. Its smart design ensures that you will never be without delicious AeroPress brewed coffee wherever you go.
Why is the AeroPress Go the better travel press?
Tastier: It brews smooth, rich coffee without the bitterness and high acidity you can expect from French press brewed coffee.
Fast and easy: The AeroPress Go brews hot coffee in about 1 minute or cold brew coffee in around 2 minutes.
Compact, lightweight, and durable: Ingeniously engineered to ensure that everything fits inside the mug.
Each Pack includes: plunger, chamber, filter cap, stirrer, filter holder, scoop, filters (x350), lid, mug
- Material: BPA-free plastic
- Mug: Microwave save
- Size: 15oz (444ml)
- Brew time: 1 minute
- Filter: Aeropress Microfilter (x350 included)
- Filter lifespan: single-use
- Micro filtration means grit free coffee
Aeropress Go Step by Step Instruction
Please refer to this PDF for Step by Step Aeropress Go Brewing Instruction.
What are the differences between the AeroPress Go and the original AeroPress?
Please refer to this document for a side-by-side comparison of the AeroPress Go travel coffee press and the original AeroPress coffee maker.
Are AeroPress Go Micro-filters compatible with the original AeroPress coffee maker?
Yes, all AeroPress Micro-filters are compatible with both the AeroPress Go and the original AeroPress coffee maker.
How much coffee can the AeroPress Go make with one pressing?
The AeroPress Go can brew with one pressing:
– Up to three servings of espresso-style concentrate. You can enjoy a serving as espresso or add water or milk to create an 8 oz. coffee or latte. The preceding can be done with hot or room temperature water and the drinks can then be enjoyed hot or cold. It should be noted that the way to fill the large AeroPress Go mug is to brew two servings and then add water or milk to fill the mug with coffee or latte.
– If you prefer to brew your coffee by pushing all the water through the grounds, you can brew one 8 oz. serving of coffee or cold brew.
How much liquid does the mug hold?
The mug holds 15 oz. (444 ml) or almost two 8 oz. (237 ml) servings of American style coffee or cold brew coffee.
Is the mug microwaveable?
CoffeeClick, for the Love of Coffee!