Delivery and Returns
COVID-19 Delivery Updates
Following the Government announcement of further restrictions of movement on 27 March 2020 to help stop the spread of Covid-19, we can confirm that our business is deemed as "essential business", and we are operating as normal and we want to offer reassurance to all our customers that we have excellent stock levels of both coffee and equipment and are still receiving deliveries as usual from our suppliers.
Our teams are here to help in any way that we can, due to the increased volume of orders, the best way to get in touch with us is to email us firstname.lastname@example.org; and one of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
We want all of our customers to know that we are working hard to ensure continuity of service during this difficult time. And we have built a strong partnership with DPD courier, who is providing an excellent service. We are trying to get all orders fulfilled within 2-5 working days.
We understand the situation is changing daily and we will continue to monitor this situation closely and adhere to the advice issued by Government and the HSE. we will keep you informed of any changes regarding delivery as they occur.
1. Delivery Time
Our goal is to have every customer’s order dispatched and delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible. Your order will be processed within 1-2 working days, and once an order is despatched, it will be delivered within 1-2 working days*.
Our logistic partner is DPD, who offers an excellent delivery service:
- Once a valid mobile number and/or email address provided with your CoffeeClick order.
- On the morning of delivery, DPD will send you an SMS and/or email specifying the 1-hour window in which to expect delivery.
- You can look forward to receiving your parcel within the given time frame;
- Or you have the option to reschedule to a more suitable day, or change the delivery address or have an option to have your parcel delivered to any of the 600 DPD Pickup Points located throughout the country.
(*subject to stock availability, this applies to the Republic and Northern Ireland orders only)
Please expect longer delivery time during Christmas and other holiday period, as these delays may sometimes occur that are outside of our control.
Any loss or damage during delivery or missing items in your order must be reported to either the courier or customer services at CoffeeClick within 24 hours of receipt of goods. Claims may not be granted outside of this timeframe.
CoffeeClick shall have no liability to the customer, in circumstances where damages or delays of the goods delivered are caused by any event or circumstance beyond CoffeeClick’s reasonable control.
Any dates specified for delivery are to be considered as estimated timings only. If the customer’s delivery is delayed for more than 14 days, they will have the right to contact CoffeeClick and refuse to accept the ordered products. In these circumstances, the customer is entitled to a full refund of any money they have paid for the products and delivery charges.
2. Delivery Cost
• Order value over €50.00 - Free Delivery within the Republic of Ireland only.
• Order value less than €50 - Standard delivery charge of €6.00 per parcel anywhere in the Republic of Ireland.
• All orders for Northern Ireland - €9.00 per parcel. We currently do not deliver outside of Ireland.
RETURNS / REFUNDS
Please ensure you read the returns policy in its entirety before contacting CoffeeClick to return any purchases.
1. How to cancel your order
Please e-mail CoffeeClick at email@example.com with your order number. The goods can then be returned by an agreed delivery method between CoffeeClick and the customer. The cancellation period will expire 14 days after the goods are received by the customer or by a third party nominated by the customer to receive the goods. If your order is for multiple goods for separate delivery, the cancellation period will end 14 days after receipt of the last item.
Please note, this cancellation right does not apply to perishable goods or items for human consumption. Once unsealed following delivery, these goods are deemed unsuitable for return due to health and hygiene regulations.
Please note that goods must not be used, goods can be unpacked for inspection but if they are used beyond this point CoffeeClick may issue a reduced refund.
2. Money Back Guarantee
CoffeeClick will provide a Money Back Guarantee if goods are returned unopened and in perfect resalable condition within 14 working days. Once returned goods have been inspected, the customers money will be refunded. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Costs for original outbound freight will be incurred by the customer.
The customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to CoffeeClick. A full refund of the value of the goods will be made upon our receipt of the returned goods. The customer will incur the return postage cost and the security of the items during return transit, any damage of the goods caused during return transit will be deducted from the customers refund. Our returns policy is in line with EU directive on returning unwanted goods. Re-stocking and re-shipping fees may apply.
3. Incorrectly Supplied Items
If the customer receives any incorrectly supplied goods, CoffeeClick will issue a replacement, refund or alternative item to the same value.
Please check your order on arrival, any missing or incorrectly shipped item need to be reported within 24 hours of receipt of goods. CoffeeClick will arrange the return of the incorrect goods and delivery of the correct goods.
4. Defective or Damaged Goods
CoffeeClick take every care to ensure the customers purchase arrives in pristine condition, however on rare occasions a product may be damaged in transit. The customer should inspect any goods prior to signing for delivery. If there is any visible damage, the customer should sign off the good delivered as damaged. If inspection is not possible the customer should sign the goods as ‘unexamined’ allowing us to lodge claims with our delivery partners. We advise sending a photo of damaged goods. This will enable CoffeeClick to deal with your issue quickly.
Damaged or defective goods should be reported to us with 24 hours of receiving the delivery. Please quote your order number to allow us to find your details efficiently. We will arrange for the uplift and inspection of goods. Should we, upon receipt of items be satisfied as to the alleged defects we will either replace the goods or arrange a refund of the full value of the goods and arrange collection of the damaged goods. CoffeeClick will incur redelivery postage costs for defective or damaged goods.
We advise you return goods using special/recorded delivery or equivalent service. You can obtain a proof of posting certificate free at any post office. If you do not wish to post the item yourself, courier uplift can be arranged by CoffeeClick. This will incur a charge of €10 per parcel.
CoffeeClick will not be held responsible for any uninsured items lost in transit, please ensure you at least obtain a proof of posting certificate, which are free at any post office
The delivery charge will not be refunded for ‘Non Faulty Goods / Product Not Wanted.”
5. Warranty and Faulty Return
Products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects and will have to be inspected by us and in some cases by the manufacturers before we can accept them as faulty. Should there be a fault with the product you have purchased, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, quote the order number and date of purchase - a member of our customer care team will be in touch. After inspection of the faulty goods, CoffeeClick will offer either a repair, a replacement, an exchange or a full refund, at the discretion of CoffeeClick. CoffeeClick offers all electrical products sold by CoffeeClick a standard 6-months warranty, with an exception of Lavazza A Modo Mio capsule machine, on which we offer 24-months warranty.
All usage must follow manufacture’s instruction; any equipment warranty does not include damage caused by misuse/abuse, limescale or lack of cleaning or products used for an incorrect purpose. CoffeeClick warranty will not cover any physical damage.
6. Free Gift Terms and Conditions
From time to time we run “Free Gift” offers and promotions when you purchase qualifying items or place a qualifying order. These are the terms and conditions that govern those promotions:
- The free gift cannot be substituted for any other item, cash or credit
- The free gift is sent with your order
- Placing multiple orders or orders for multiple items does not entitle you to more than one free gift
- This offer is only available on orders placed here on our website, coffeeclick.ie
- The free gift offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion that we run on our website, unless otherwise stated.
- Only one free gift per order, per person, per address for the duration of the offer / promotion (If you place more than one order with us in the period the free gift offer is running, you will only receive the gift on your first order), unless otherwise stated.
- The free gift will be dispatched with the relevant items from your qualifying order
- If a customer wishes to return an order or item which qualified for a gift with purchase, the transaction can only be refunded if the gift with purchase item is also returned.
- This promotion or offer is valid within the dates as stated on the relevant page
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of CoffeeClick is final
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended terms and conditions on this page.
7. Recycling WEEE
We care about the environment.
You can return your old product to our warehouse situated at Unit 21 Millennium Business Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin, D11 WE16.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) is taken back free of charge on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis. Waste batteries including rechargeable batteries are taken back free of charge. Each local authority must also accept household WEEE and small batteries free of charge at its recycling facilities. All WEEE and waste batteries must be recycled and should not be placed in any of your household wheelie bins. Make sure you always recycle all your old electrical goods and batteries.
We will ensure that your old product is disposed of correctly to reduce the potentially harmful effects caused on the environment and to conserve natural resources.
Simply bring it back and we will ensure that it is disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner.