Irish Coffee A Modo Mio Style
Prep Time: 10 mins | Serve: 1 x 16oz serving glass
- 50ml Irish Whiskey
- 2 shots x 30ml espresso with a small measure of hot water to fill the glass
- 2tsp brown sugar
- 30ml single pouring cream
- 30ml full-fat milk (optional)
- cocoa powder (optional)
- green food dye (optional)
- Warm the coffee glass
- Add the sugar into the glass
- Add the coffee and hot water into the glass and stir well
- Pour whiskey into the glass
- Whip the cream lightly in Lavazza A Modo Mio Milk Easy Frother
- The lightly whipped cream is carefully poured over the back of a spoon initially held just above the surface of the coffee and gradually raised a little as you pour, the cream should float on top
- Froth some milk in Lavazza A Modo Mio Milk Easy if you desire for the extra milky texture, we have added some green food dye for the festive look
- Pour the frothed milk carefully on top of the cream
- Dusting the finished Irish Coffee with some cocoa powder
It is important to use a dark roast coffee when making Irish Coffee, whether it is coffee capsules or freshly brewed coffee, as we need stronger coffee flavour to cut through the creaminess of this drink, and give it a more balanced flavour. We have chosen Lavazza A Modo Mio Qualita Rossa, but Divino, Intenso, Passionale and Crema e Gusto will also work very well for this recipe.
In this video, we have used Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie & Milk machine.
We have truly enjoyed making our version Irish Coffee here at CoffeeClick, please let us know your favorite Irish Coffee Recipe.
A Modo Mio – My Way!