There is nothing like that first sip of warm coffee on a cold winter morning. You feel instantly awake, energized and excited about the day to come! While some mornings, any caffeinated drink will do the job, we believe that this rich and delicious homemade Lindor Cappuccino should be added to your Christmas bucket list. If you have not already tasted it, then it is time to try this recipe. This recipe, created by CoffeeClick, will quickly find its way into your heart. You can also garnish it with a cinnamon stick or some extra chocolate shaving for extra flavour!
How to make it:
- Pour one Lindor into the cup.
- Place the cup under the coffee machine, and pour one shot of 20ml espresso on top (we have used Crema e Gusto capsule, but you can use any other espresso capsule, but we would recommend a stronger blend which can cut through the milk and chocolate better).
- Pour milk into Milk Frother (we have used the full-fat milk here, which froth a little bit better during winter months, but you can use low fat or any plant-based milk also).
- Click once on the milk frother, it will start to whisk.
- Pour frothed milk into the cup.
- Garnish it with a cinnamon stick or some extra chocolate shaving for extra flavour!