Baileys Irish Cream Cappuccino
Nothing compares to the unmistakable flavour of Baileys Original Irish Cream. And when that unique blend of premium Irish dairy cream, the finest sprites, aged Irish whiskey, are infused into a freshly brewed cappuccino, it’s a taste like no other. Be your own Barista with Baileys cappuccino this festive season, hope all your friends and family will enjoy this scrumptious espresso coffee drink as much as we do.
How to make it:
- Measuring 50ml of Baileys and pour into the serving glass.
- Place the glass under the coffee machine, and pour one shot of 20ml espresso into the serving glass with Baileys (we have used Crema e Gusto capsule, but you can use any other espresso capsule, but we would recommend a stronger blend which can cut through the milk and the liqueur better)
- Meanwhile, you can start whisking your milk by pouring milk into Milk Frother (we have used the full-fat milk here, which froth a little bit better during winter months, but you can use low fat or any plant-based milk also).
- Click once on the milk frother, it will start to whisk.
- Pour frothed milk into the glass slowly.
- Dusting it with some cocoa powder or even shavings of chocolate.