Enjoying the ethically sourced coffee
The Rainforest Alliance was set up in order to conserve biodiversity and ensure sustainable livelihoods for coffee farmers. When you purchase any coffee with this symbol you know that a portion of the money spent is going towards projects providing workers and their families with greater opportunities. Climate change has heavily affected these developing parts of the world and especially the flora and fauna in the area; the Rainforest alliance is committed to protecting these regions.
Coffee farms that earn the Rainforest Alliance Certified™ seal are audited annually against a rigorous standard with detailed environmental, social and economic criteria.
Rainforest Alliance Certified™ coffee is designed to
- Safeguard lands and waterways
- Protect workers, their families and local communities
- Improve their health, well-being, working conditions
- Increase their income
- Achieve true and long-term sustainability.
In CoffeeClick, we are also committed to bringing Rainforest Alliance Certified™ coffee to you. The Rainforest Alliance symbol can be found on the following products in our range:
- Lavazza A Modo Mio Tierra! Capsules
- Lavazza A Modo Mio Single Origin Selva Alta Capsules
- Lavazza A Modo Mio Single Origin Cereja Passita Capsules